policarta-mozzabox-mozzabag
Posted: 21 febbraio 2015

New green packagings for the mozzarella DOP, “MOZZABOX” & “MOZZABAG”

Policarta has just attended the Ecoparco of Mediterraneo exhibition in Castel Volturno where the Consorzio della Mozzarella di Bufala Dop has presented its pilot project concerning the adoption of the new 100% recyclable packagings which reduce the Co2 emissons.
Policarta has demonstrated to the associates of the Consorzio how the new packagings “MOZZABOX” and “MOZZABAG” can allow them to improve their own competitivity on international trade markets thanks to the brand new technology “NoW” and the better environmental performance.
“MOZZABOX” packaging, rather then polystyrene, will be made for 95% of paper and for the remaining 5% of thin printable films in laminated polyester,cheap and totally waterproof just as “MOZZABAG” that, for what concernes the take-away packaging, is projected to keep perfectly safe and fresh the famous “white gold” of Campania.

Download PDF of the article “Il Mattino di Caserta

Post Categories

News